Are you looking for an easier and more fun way to work on your body? Most physical fitness trainers would agree that it is way better to work on your torso/core first, before working on other zones.
But most of us do not have the luxury of reaching out to trainers in terms of money or time to choose the correct way that will reap you the best benefits. Find that way might take more time and effort than you might want to spend.
So What is the Solution?
Some people think strengthening the core means a flat ab. But the core means much more than the abdominal muscles. It includes the entire torso and is inclusive of all the muscles that hold the neck, spine and pelvis together.
To help you whip out your body into shape working out the core is indispensable. Though there are several exercises to get a stronger core, planking is the most effective. And to do that you don’t need a special equipment other than your motivation and gravity itself.
Planking may look simple but it will prove difficult for people who are not fit or new to physically challenging. That is exactly why one should take it slow when it comes to doing the challenge. Are you ready to know more? Try this 30 day plank challenge right today!
How do Core Exercises Help?
Exercising the core has more benefits than you can imagine, some of them are as follows:
- Tightens the abdominal muscles
- Reduces the waistline and flattens the stomach
- Improves overall flexibility
- Lower your overall body fat and Body Mass Index
- Gets rid of the love handles
- Improves the metabolism and faster burning of fat
What is the 30 Day Plank Challenge?
Planking requires to stay in the same position for a continuous time. The goal of this 30 day challenge to find out how long one can hold in this position, and improve the time frame. The first day it starts with 30 seconds and gradually increase the time one can hold the plank.
Things to Watch out While Working on Your Core Unsupervised
As discussed earlier, not everyone of us can afford to have a trainer to teach us about the effects and the precautions one should take while core strengthening.
So here are a few things to watch out for:
- Keep the distance between the hands, otherwise you might lose balance and stability.
- Maintain the posture to avoid injury.
- Increase the time to hold the plank slowly as per the challenge.
- Do not skip the rest days. They are as or more important as the other days.
- Try and schedule your work out at the same time every day.
- Take rest between working out other body parts.
- If you are overweight or have back ache, consult your doctor before you take this challenge up.
What are you waiting for? Get started with the plank challenge and get ready to get your dream body. More than just vanity, getting a trim and fit body will help you achieve a healthier lifestyle and prolonged life span.